Image Map

Wednesday 21 September 2016

A teeny weeny re-introduction!

I've been blogging here for four years - since before I went to University! Since then I've (in chronological order) fallen in love, got a pixie cut and grown it out, graduated, had a horrible job, got a proper job... I'm just not the same person I used to be, and I need a fresh start here.




If you're new here...



Hello! I'm Lulu. I'm a twenty-three year old country mouse living in London. I work for a vintage-inspired alternative clothing company, after graduating with a degree in Costume Production last September. I'm inspired by Wes Anderson movies, sweet old grannies, and girls who live in the forest.





I love crafts and handmade clothing, exploring and travel, and cooking delicious vegan food. And I want to share that with you! So if you want to follow my adventures sewing my own wardrobe, finding my favourite park in London, or your just here for my perfect banana pancakes recipe, welcome!



Put on your slippers, grab your knitting needles, and get cosy!

No comments:

Post a Comment